Friday, July 9, 2010

Tatry Mountains 2010 part 2/3

Getting to the top of these huge giants isnt easy, as I mentioned before, its not mtb trails, so accessibility is somewhat sparse in some places. If you manage it somehow anyway, the trails open up. Here is one of the most beautifull trails I saw, going along a mountian ridge, you can actualy see the trail on the left if you enlarge the pic. Now hows that for an epic trail? : )
(click to enlarge)

After the evil climbs, reset your sag, and your low speed compression, and rail this shit. 1 hour long descends are plausible here.

Im all in for root gardens, but some of it was just ridicules:
(click to enlarge)

The trail on your left is actually Slovakian soil. If you look very closely, you can actually see it zig-zag further down in the lower right of the pic.
(click to enlarge)

I recorded 4 gigs of video here, I would be surprised if that didnt materialize into a small vid at some point ; )

This is my second trip to the Tatry mountains. And I highly doubt that it will be my last. Its cheap and easy to get here, the trails speak for them self. Sure beats sitting at a pool. Its all about getting most out of your life, seeing things, exploring, and embracing as many opportunities as possible, and even tho' I dont want to get all philosophical on you, I stick to that.

Stay tuned for part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment