Wednesday, February 1, 2012

White dunes part 1/2

I have been eye balling this remote and secluded spot for an entire year. Its a place near the sea that has hundreds dunes, some of them reaching as high as 100 feet. The problems was however that the sand on the dunes was a bit too soft. Well say hello to Mr. Frost - the cold temperatures made the sand stiffen up, and now its all rideable. We packet our gear, grabbed our bikes, and gave it a go.

It gives me great joy to spin my bike a place I haven't before, to be honest, Im just happy to be out riding considering the amount of snow we got recently.
(click to enlarge)

Christian on his Spitfire.
(click to enlarge)

Last man down eats the yellow snow
(click to enlarge)

Spotting the lines is half the fun
(click to enlarge)

Everytime I visit this place, I stumble upon deers, this time was no different.
(click to enlarge)

Open space allows a wide range of line choices, I think we just scratched the surface.
(click to enlarge)

Stay tuned for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment