Sunday, December 28, 2014

2014 - Reviews And Previews

2014 has been very quiet gear-wise for me and my bike. My wishlist was somewhat short, and I wasn't really in the need of anything. Most things where dialed - and I guess that's good. This obviously reflects the short preview/review list for 2014. I guess 2015 will be a bit more gear-heavy.

My ambition to swap out my frame has been delayed to 2015 or 2016 or later, not quite sure yet, the list of frames is short tho'. Anyway, for those of you who missed some of the previews or reviews go for it;

For a whole lot more reviews check out 2013 and 2012.

Preview:
FiveTen VXi Elements

Review:
FiveTen VXI Elements
FiveTen Diddie Schneider
Specialized Butcher Control 2.3"

Coming soon:
Specialized 2FO shoes
Specialized Ground Control tire
Schwalbe 2015 Nobby Nic tire
Schwalbe  Pro Core system
Some sort of "Flat pedals"

See ya all next year.... ppprrrrrr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment